Do you hate smiling because of crooked or crowded teeth? Does the thought of wearing braces make you hesitate to do something about it?
Invisalign® clear aligners are a simple, discreet choice for orthodontics, helping you achieve your ideal smile in 12 to 18 months.
University Park Family Dental in Denver, CO, has helped many patients improve their smiles with clear aligners...
Top 3 Advantages
of Invisalign vs. Braces
Clear aligners are virtually invisible, so others will rarely notice them. This feature makes Invisalign a great option for teens and adults who are concerned about the bulky look of braces.
Although the treatment plan varies from patient to patient, most orthodontists help patients achieve straighter, healthier smiles in as little as 12 to 18 months. In general, this treatment option is much faster than traditional orthodontic choices, which can take years to complete.
Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign aligners are removable. This allows you to eat any foods you wish and to easily brush and floss before placing your aligners back onto your teeth.
See the Differences for Yourself
A Secret Way to Enhance Your Smile
The Invisalign® treatment available at Dr. Avery Lopez' Denver office involves wearing a set of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to shift your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position.
- You'll visit us in Denver about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your Invisalign® treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.