Living with cosmetic flaws in your smile can make life difficult. If you're hesitant to laugh, smile, or speak because of your imperfect teeth, you may be interested in the smile makeover services available at Dr. Avery Lopez's Denver office. Designed to correct multiple issues at once, a smile makeover at University Park Family Dental is highly customized. Whether your smile requires a pair of cosmetic treatments or a more complicated combination of cosmetic and restorative solutions, Dr. Lopez can provide the care you need. The pre-planning phase of a smile makeover is the most important, so don't hesitate to contact our Denver practice today to schedule your initial consultation.
Choosing to have your smile restyled at University Park Family Dental will give you the chance to address each of your smile's needs in a single, conveniently located office. When creating your individualized treatment plan, Dr. Lopez may suggest any of the following:
- Porcelain Veneers: Incredibly thin, yet durable shells of porcelain custom-fit to cover the front surfaces of your teeth and change their shape, color, length, spacing, or alignment
- Teeth Whitening: The application of a specialized whitening solution designed to lighten the shade of your smile
- Invisalign®: Clear, comfortable, plastic aligners customized for each patient to gently and gradually shift your teeth toward their ideal positions within your mouth
- Dental Implants: Small, strong titanium screws carefully implanted into your jawbone to mimic a natural tooth root and support a tooth-colored restoration
- Dental Bonding: The application of tooth-colored material onto chips or cracks in your teeth.
- Dental Bridges and Crowns: Natural-looking restorations made of porcelain or porcelain fused to metal used to cover a dental implant or an existing, but weak or decaying tooth
- Endodontics (Root Canals): Treatment used to remove and replace the affected material within an infected tooth
- TMJ Disorder Treatments: A variety of treatments that help relieve the pain, wear and tear, and malfunction caused by TMJ disorder
The Initial Consultation
During your first smile makeover appointment at University Park Family Dental, Dr. Lopez will do a complete assessment of your smile in order to diagnose whatever conditions are present. Guided by your goals and expectations, he will organize a treatment plan to help you achieve the smile you want. It is important to us that you have enough time to address any concerns you may have about the smile makeover. Your consultation won't be rushed nor will your questions go unanswered. If you suffer from dental phobia or simply want to reduce the stress you feel about going to the dentist, we also offer oral conscious and nitrous oxide sedation to make your experience even better. Additionally, minimal sedation makes it more comfortable for you to undergo multiple treatments in a smile makeover in a single appointment.
Learn More about the Smile Makeover
If you're ready to eliminate the flaws in your teeth and rejuvenate your beautiful smile, then it's time to contact University Park Family Dental in Denver to schedule a smile makeover consultation. Dr. Lopez and his team are always excited to welcome new patients into their practice, and they look forward to meeting you!