Full-mouth Reconstruction Denver
Start Fresh with a Brand New Smile
If your oral health has been affected by a number of different issues such as breaks, cracks, decay, root canal infection, or tooth loss, full-mouth reconstruction with Dr. Avery Lopez's Denver practice may be the solution. This highly customizable treatment is built around each patient's individual needs so that they are all ultimately addressed. University Park Family Dental often sees patients who have neglected their oral health for months, or even years, and need comprehensive treatment to get their smiles back in shape. To learn more about the reconstruction process or to schedule a consultation, contact us today.
Possible Treatment Combinations
One of the greatest benefits of choosing full-mouth reconstruction is our ability to tailor a treatment plan specifically to your oral health conditions and aesthetic goals. Practically any number of treatments or combination of treatments can be organized to help you restore the structure, function, and appearance of your teeth. Some of the treatments that Dr. Lopez may suggest are:
- Dental Implants: These small titanium screws are placed in your jawbone to support functional, natural-looking restorations.
- Dental Bridges and Crowns: Used to restore dental implants or strengthen existing teeth, bridges and crowns are fabricated from tooth-colored porcelain.
- Endodontic Treatment: When performing full-mouth reconstruction, our Denver team looks first for infections in your tooth roots that may require endodontic (root canal) therapy.
- Dental Bonding: Used for both cosmetic and restorative purposes, bonding material can be applied to a tooth to correct a chip or to even out its appearance.
- Teeth Whitening: An excellent finishing touch on any restorative treatment, teeth whitening may also be used before a procedure in order to achieve the best match for a porcelain restoration or veneer.
- Porcelain Veneers: These thin shells of porcelain are customized to fit over the front surfaces of your teeth and can be used to mask a number of cosmetic flaws.
- Gum Lifting: This procedure is designed to create a balance between the amounts of gum and tooth visible in your smile.
- TMD Treatments: If you suffer from TMJ disorder (TMD), it may be causing or exacerbating other oral health problems. Dr. Lopez and his team of experts may need to provide treatment for this disorder to correct your bite before proceeding with full-mouth reconstruction.
Creating the Best Experience
Many of our full-mouth reconstruction patients come in after many years and admit that they've avoided the dentist out of fear. At University Park Family Dental, we provide complimentary nitrous oxide sedation to help those with dental phobia cope with their anxiety. In addition to nitrous oxide, oral conscious sedation is also available. It is our hope that in combination with our friendliness and compassion, mild sedation will make your experience at our Denver office relaxing and successful. If you believe that full-mouth reconstruction could help you achieve the level of oral health you desire, University Park Family Dental is the place to be. Our experience in restorative dentistry and our attention to detail will provide you with exceptional results. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.